|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Vinot Brand|
|Model Number:||3SJ-G1600 / SLW - 1000 / SLW - 1500|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1-3 set|
|Price:||The Best Price|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Carton with Wooden Pallets|
|Delivery Time:||within 30 days after 30% payment in advance|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C|
|Supply Ability:||50-100 Set|
|Model No:||SLW-1000||L / D Ratio:||30 : 1|
|Film Width:||1500mm||Material:||HDPE / LDPE|
|Driving Motor:||18.5kw/15kw||Winding Unit:||Surface Friction/ Center Rewinder|
|Range Of Die:||100mm 120×1mm||Electrical Total Capacity:||110kw|
stretch film packaging machine,
stretch film making machine
PLA Stretch Film Machinemm One--Three layers
stretch film machine with very thin plastic film
Model No. SLW-1000
1. It profits advanced technology from aboard and manufacture by absorption, improvement, innovation.
2. It is entire frequency conversion control, movement stable, highly effective and the low energy consumption.
3. The product adopts the craft of one time forming.
4. It can produce two-side sticks for stretching film.
|Suitable for material||LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, EVA, MLLDPE|
|Diameter of screw||65×2mm 70×1mm|
|L/D of screw||30:1|
|Screw and cylinder material||SCAM-645/38CRMOLA|
|Power of main motor||7.5kw×2 11 ×1|
|Take up speed||60m/min|
|Range of die||100mm 120×1mm|
|Thickness of film||0.008~0.20mm|
|Max. folding width of film||1500mm|
|Electrical total capacity||110kw|
1. Gear box : Hardened tooth surface reducer.
(1)Gear box material: Alloy steel
(2)Gear box processing technique: Tooth surface high-frequency quenching, hardened tooth surface precision grinded by gear grinding machine
(3)Lubricating system: Forced oil loop lubrication
(4)Cooling system: Forced water-cooling loop oil temperature
2. Barrel and screw.
(1)The screw diameter: Φ50-75mm
(2)Screw L/D: 30:1
(4)Material: 38CrMoA1,Hard chrome-plated screw
(5)processing technique: Forging, quenching, nitriding
3. Host extruder configuration
(2)motor speed control :Taiwan delta HLP inverter.
(3)host Inlet:High post bucket
(5)automatic temperature control:7 zones
(6)Smart Data Display :Omron
(7)Main electrical of distribution box: Schneider
(8)Heating:Stainless steel heating ring
(9)Filter mode:Labyrinth-type structure
(11)Plasticization Cooling:Forced air cooling
4. Extrusion Dies
(1)mold of die : rotary
(2)process theory:Specially designed with different shunt
(3)Die head material and processing:Use high-quality steel, after quenching and tempering, grinding the inside surface of the polished mirror surface plating treatment;
5. Traction winder
(1)Traction roller:Aluminum Guide Rolls
(2)Traction Motor :(Brand Siemens )
(3)lifting Motor : (Deceleratiod motor brand:hangzhou jinrong)
(4)Roller changing:High-precision drive system, automatic non-stop roller changing
(5)Rolling meters:Digital Meters count
(6)winding roll:W-type air shafts: two pieces.
Cast Stretch Film Machine Main Characteristic:
1) The film has good tensile strength, puncture resistance and impact resistance. Its good shrinking memory function and adhesive can make goods integrity to prevent goods from loosening and collapsing during transportation and being polluted by dust.
2) The transparency and tensile strength of this product can make the packaging beautiful, economical and practical. The film can be widely used in wrapping of palletized goods. It's a good substitute for hot shrinking packaging film during transportation.
3) The PE Cling film made from imported PE raw material is anti-fog, anti-loose, rainproof,and dustproof,with good tensil strenght and puncture resisitance, which is safe, environment friendly,healthy, reliable and innocuous. It is widely used for packing food in many fields.
Details Picture :
Within 40 days shipment the machine, we manufacture the machine after we receipt 30% deposit.Before loading,we receipt the other 70%.
Payment: 100% T/T
Guarantee period: 1 year
Packing: in bulks, we suggest need 40 feet container can hold all the machine parts together.
After sale Service:
♦ Warranty Time: 1 year, within this period we offer spare part replacement freely if there are any Non-artificial damage on them.
♦ Quality: Quality of products will be strictly checked and every machine will be test to ensure it can works well before packaging.
♦ Technical services: We will keep contacting with our customers all the time after selling out the machine. Please contact us without hesitation if you need any help on machines.
♦ File Services: We offer instruction manual and video to teach you how to using and testing machine.